Grades + Transcripts

The Office of the University Registrar provides official transcripts bearing the Cornell University seal and the signature of the University Registrar. The University maintains a single transcript for all students reflecting all courses taken at Cornell, including summer, extramural, undergraduate, professional, and graduate courses. Grades and degrees are posted on your record as they are received.

If you wish to see your grades by semester, you can view and print them through Student Center.

All requests must be submitted by the student or former student. Requests submitted by parents or any unauthorized parties will not be honored.

Paper or electronic transcripts can be ordered anytime by current or former students. 

       Cornell University Sign