Room Reservation Policies
Advance Scheduling Procedure - Governs room reservations for non-class events during the weekends, breaks and the summer season.
- Rooms may also be scheduled by Cornell requesters, in advance of the start of the semester, for non-class events on weekdays between the hours of 4:25 PM to 7:30 PM, during which time all formal undergraduate classes or laboratory exercises are not allowed, by policy of the University Faculty.
- During these hours, some conflicts with graduate level classes may arise; all parties are encouraged to negotiate to find the best fit between activities and rooms and consider appropriate transition times when scheduling evening events.
- Cornell requesters include all Cornell units and affiliates, e.g., School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, Undergraduate Admissions Office, Reunions, conference groups, special events, summer research programs, and registered student organizations.
Room Reservation Contact Information - http://registrar.cornell.edu/spaces
Please include all of the following information when submitting a space request:
- Name of Sponsoring Department or Registered Student Organization
- Contact Person and Cornell NetID
- Brief Description of Event
- Number of People Expected to Attend
- Preferred Campus Location or General Area
- Any equipment needs, including audio/visual equipment
- Start Time (please include set-up time)
- End Time (please include cleanup time)
- Alternate dates or locations if first choice is not available