Cornell's new scheduling system will be released Monday, March 2, 2020!
- The Request page on the R25 WebViewer was disabled at 11:59pm on Sunday, February 16, 2020.
- Events and Locations will remain viewable on the R25 WebViewer through March 2, 2020.
- Scheduling and requesting will resume in the new system on March 2, 2020.
- R25 and this website will redirect to the new Scheduling@Cornell website on March 2, 2020.
- If you are planning an event that is taking place between now and March 8th, you may reach out to central scheduling at email@example.com to confirm a location.
Use the Room Reservation Request Sites below to view space in the following locations only.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS)
Campus Life - north and west campus student centers
Carol Tatkon Center
Willard Straight Hall
Anabel Taylor Hall
Room Reservation Request Sites:
- For other areas of campus, refer to registrar.cornell.edu/spaces.
- Please allow five business days for processing your request.
- For general information about reservations on campus, please contact the schedulers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The reservation links above are for members of the Cornell community and require a NetID and password. Non-Cornell affiliates should refer to Space Information.